Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets can be paid on the day to our driver or online via Paypal.
We go every day two times, in the morning and afternoon.
HOW CAN I MAKE A BOOKING?
- Tickets are booked in advance
- Simply click on the Calendar in Home page and follow the instruction.
WHO CAN TRAVEL?
- Please check home page if your nationality is eligible for visa run by UAE and Oman government
- Anyone with UAE valid visa may accompany their partners
HOW LONG IS A GRACE PERIOD?
- As per Dubai Immigration it is subject to change.
- 30-day visas get 10 days grace period.
- 90-day visas which is applicable to EU countries in Schengen Area do not get any grace period.
- Individuals on a cancelled employment visa have no grace period and maximum of 30 days is given to exit the country.
WHERE TO PICK UP AND DROP OFF?
- We arrange pick up and drop offs from Dubai Marina Mall, Emirates Tower Metro Station.
- Private trips anywhere from Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman.
HOW LONG IS THE TRIP?
Regular trip should take no longer than 5 hours for the both ways.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Original Passport ( if new, old one with the latest entry stamp/visa required)
- 50 AED Oman visit visa fee ( debit/credit cards accepted
- 35 AED exit fee ( debit/credit cards accepted)
- If changing from tourist to resident, new employment/resident visa is needed.
- If changing from resident to tourist visa, residency cancellation paper is needed.
- If on extended tourist visa, extension paper is needed.
We stop at a gas station on the way where snacks, washrooms are available.
WHAT CAR WE TRAVEL WITH?
We travel with a van and take up to 13 passengers. Vehicles are new and comfortable with chilling A/C.
WHAT IS STATUS CHANGE?
Status change is a process when one travels to transfer their current visa to another type of visa ( from tourist to resident or vice versa ) It is applicable to all countries on the list.